Thursday, July 12, 2012
9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Presented by Krista M. Rubin, MS, FNP-BC, highlights include:
- Identifying common presentations of primary melanomas
- Discussion about the importance of correct staging of primary melanomas
- Learning about the current standards for treatment of early and later stage melanoma
- Discussing the novel and investigation approaches currently being explored in advanced melanoma
- A question and answer period following the presentation
Register for this informative free webinar now!
Melanoma is the most serious form of skin cancer and the incidence is increasing at alarming rates with one in 50 persons estimated to be diagnosed with melanoma in 2012. When diagnosed at an early stage, most melanomas are curable; however advanced melanoma remains a devastating and typically deadly disease. Up until very recently, five year survival rates for inoperable and/or distant metastatic melanoma were under 10 percent.
Prompt diagnosis and proper staging of primary melanomas is cornerstone to optimizing outcomes. So called “standard treatments” for high risk and advanced melanoma remain controversial, and the landscape for advanced disease continues to evolve.
Webinar Archive Registration
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red
). Press Register
to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login
to register without re-entering your information.